Saturday 26 September 2009

Exciting new news for laurafallulah

I have been thinking for a while of opening a shop, a real bricks and morter place to sell lots of handmade goodies from wonderful UK designers. Well so far I haven't been able to find a suitable place to have this so I started thinking of an alternative and what better place than the good ole internet. So my newly redesigned Notonthehighstreet shop is now this place. I have just started putting in my first wonderful items but the fabulous Lucie Summers of Summersville. I have loved her designs for a while now and desided to start using her fabric for my new season of laurafallulah products so naturally she was the first person I thought to ask about my new venture.


So welcome to the new and improved laurafallulah, plus watch this space for more exciting products from another designer soon!

No comments: